The following message has been posted to the Victorian Government website:
Victorian nomination for select business and investor visas is currently paused – with the intention to resume accepting nomination applications in February 2019.
The current pause on applications for Visa Nomination is temporary to manage demand and to maintain high service levels.
The following visa subclasses are currently on pause:
- 188 – Business Innovation stream
- 188 – Investor stream
- 188 – Significant Investor stream
- 188 – Entrepreneur stream
- 132 – Business Talent (Permanent) – Significant Business History stream
- 132 – Business Talent (Permanent) – Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
Nomination applications received prior to 5 January 2019 will continue to be assessed.
Nomination applications for the following visa subclasses are still being accepted:
- 405 – Investor Retirement
- 888 – Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent)
- 892 – Business Owner
- 893 – Investor
The information is original posted by MIA.
If you need any further details or advices, please contact us at any time.